Most people prefer eating chicken on very important occasions. However, you can also make it your decision to eat chicken at certain times or dates in your home. To enjoy the tastiest chicken around, excellent prowess has to be dedicated to cooking it. The result is always a protein full of cooked chicken with remarkable flavor. When cooked wrongly, then no doubt you will hate chicken.
The tastiest chicken needs to have been prepared well by following the right recipe and ingredients. For that reason, I have been developed 3 chicken injection recipe to ensure you prepare some of the best delicious chicken meat.
Butter Injected Chicken Recipe
A chicken Injector Recipe leads to preparation of delicious chicken. That being the case, butter injected chicken will no doubt be a delicacy. It involves tenderizing, moisture addition and packaging your chicken with a lot of flavors.
- 2-4 full chickens
- Favorite dry rub
- Spray bottle
- Mixing bowl
- I tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 stick of butter
- 2tsp brown sugar
You can choose between buying or making your own premade dry rubs. These dry rubs can contain a combination of chili powder, smoked paprika, powdered garlic, powdered onion, brown sugar, smoked paprika, and cumin.
After having all the essentials, it is time to bring them all together in preparing your injected chicken. Below are the steps to follow.
Step by Step:
- Chicken Preparation: Wash your chicken thoroughly. Then cut off any excess fatty tissue or skin. Make sure there is no any moisture left. This you can achieve by patting the chicken with a dry paper towel.
- Prepare your chicken’s butter sauce: You will have to combine garlic powder, brown sugar apple juice, and melted butter. Then insert your flavor injector inside the sauce to submerge all perforations.
- Inject the chicken: Take the needle and insert it into the wings and drumsticks, slowly pushing it into opposite sides, without tampering with the skin. Then inject the butter sauce until you begin to experience pressure. Continue injecting your butter sauce while withdrawing the needle. You can use one entry hole to avoid having a high number of holes in your chicken.
- Apply dry rub: Season your chicken on both sides by using the dry rub. Add sufficient dry rub before finishing up with additional brown sugar.
- Cook the chicken: Simply smoke your chicken at a temperature of 230 degrees for 45 minutes. Then mist your chicken with apple juice in the spray bottle. Keep it cooking until it reaches 175 degrees. After that, you can allow it to rest before eating.
Hot and Spicy Marinade Injected Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth of 240ml
- ¼ Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
Step by Step
- Wash your chicken thoroughly. Then cut off any excess fatty tissue or skin. Make sure there is no any moisture left.
- Mix all the ingredients into a saucepan to boil for five minutes.
- Cool before straining through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- Fill up your syringe, then inject the marinade into your chicken via its thighs and breast
- Time to cook it, you can allow it to cook for 1-24 hours in case you want an intensive flavor
Marple Rosemary Injection Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 3 long springs rosemary
- 4 lemons divided into two each
- 2 bunch of fresh rosemary and thyme
- Olive Oil
- Pepper and Salt
- 2 full chickens
Step by Step
- Put the butter and maple syrup into a saucepan over reasonable low heat. Prior to removing it pass it through a simmer.
- Using the back of the knife bruise the rosemary. Put inside in the mixture of butter and maple.
- Let this mixture too cool at room temperature
- Use 4 lemons divided into halves, rosemary halves and half of the thyme springs to stuff every chicken cavity.
- Truss the chickens using butchers’ twine
- Drizzle the chicken using oil and have it seasoned with pepper and salt.
- Inject rosemary butter and maple mixture into the fattest parts of the chickens
- Prepare the rotisserie and mount it closer to the rotating chicken.
- Cook the chicken for utmost 2 hours at 71 degrees.
- Take out the chicken from the grill and cover it with a tin foil for close to 15 minutes prior to carving.
Tips on Using an Injector
In order to achieve better results while using an injector, you got to master the required tips. These tips ensure you not only get the right way of injecting your chicken but also avoid wastages of your ingredients.
- These ingredients all need to end up in your chicken. Below are some of the tips you need to put into consideration.
- Find the most suitable deep when using the injector. This is important in order to avoid spilling or losing your combination of ingredients.
- Take a visual measure of your chicken’s thickness. This tip is vital when it comes to finding the right thickness to inject your chicken.
- Use a loose cover to cover your chicken as you inject it. By doing so you avoid instances of your shirt is stained. Usually, the stain might be from the mixture of your ingredients. It also helps in maintaining high levels of sanitation while cooking.
- Always depress your injector’s plunger. It helps in better dispersion of the mixture.
Make sure you master all the tips, in fact, have them at your fingertips prior to cooking your injected chicken. The results are always tremendous.